View Single Post
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

[quote=MPkid;81195]Obsessive, believe it or not I am very similar to you. Yeah, sometime just getting a quick easy nut is fine and there are a zillion places and ways to get that....just look at all the reviews here. But I need a little more excitement in most cases and the feeling that it's not just about the cash.
Back several months ago I started looking into Seeking Arrangements and since then MANY MANY mongers from here have converted to SA. You were one of the naysayers that said something to the effect that if they will accept money for sex they are whores any way you slice it. Well, that's not the case and this avenue allows for the thrill of the chase and a gold mine of true non-pros. Yes 99.999% are looking for money in the end but they are not pros or whores. They are regular girls that for various reasons want to use this site as a means to an end.

I find your parsing of motivations, as you believe them to be, behind "pros" or "non-pros" demands for money somewhat tenuous. Sure there are probably "non-pros" who lead otherwise regular lives, but are they using you any less for money than the "pros?" It seems to me a distinction without a difference.