Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread August 8th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

RichB... don't be sorry, i don't mind your opinion. There is no difference between take-out and eating at the restaurant that makes the food except mine is served warm.. ha.

Yes, i have mongered in over 35 countries around the world. You are correct, i do have the means and time to do so but also work hard to make it possible. My path in life is different than yours, i understand.

You may call it depravity, but why? who made the rules on how we live our lives? Look within yourself of why you feel that way.. i do not.

Prae