Thread: Rosie is Gone
View Single Post
Unread November 24th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Towards me. Towards asianforme. Towards us both? Damn, what a bully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Towards me. Towards asianforme. Towards us both? Damn, what a bully.
We are whore mongers. That is what we do. They are whores. That is what they do.

I have dated and lived with a few whores. I have not met a single whore who would not abandon their lifestyle if given the $$ opportunity, or forced to. Most men, on the other hand would make excellent whores. I don't know a single whore monger (except for maybe Ichi), who would abandon their lifestyle if given the opportunity - even if forced to - and I suspect that brother Ichi is still on the hunt. It's hard to abandon that hunt.

We are hunters. That is what we do. Most guys don't have the guts to do what we do. They want to, but something holds them back and that's OK. How many guys do you know that you can talk to personally about your hobby. I only have two bros and they both know the cost, but are willing to pay the price. The excitement of the smell of different pussy and ass and sweat is intoxicating. Old, young, pretty, ugly...it doesn't matter. Right? If you think I'm wrong, then why do Lincoln Coco, Shirley, Lily, Annie, GG Kim (insert old whore name here), have hundreds of reviews? And why would you pay hundreds of dollars to fuck a young doll when you could just jerk off? You are a hunter. That is what you do.

The young whore will someday become an old whore. The young whore monger will someday become an old whore monger. Your whore ATF will become someone else's ATF and another monger will become your whore's ATF.

It's pretty simple. Arguing about whores is a waste of time.