Thread: Wake up
View Single Post
Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

It's great that RR stepped up and tried to wake some Non Shariing Mongers up, but if you go back a few years here, I hit on this years ago, and what do we have? No one sharing still, again, once more, same ol same ol, Sam shit, different day.....on and on.

I have literally a "couple" of guys I still share with, but it is private and that's cool, but what would really be cool is if let's say I came back and posted about a girl that plays, and left the message vague so that my sharing Mongers would contact me via PM and we could share that way. At least others would know there is a fucking pulse out there with over 60+ Asian places too go to in and around 50 miles or so of the Chiraq area.

It still won't work because it is a mentality that Chicago Mongers have to not share, even with guys who have info that would leave other Mongers open mouthed with certain info.
I really like MPR and can't stand RM. this place is so much better IMHO, but many gravitate over there and it is a dumb as an anvil with some of the shit guys say over there, and guess what? Chicago Mongers don't share there either.

How about some of you "newer" Mongers open up some doors here and you will be surprised by the info some of us have and would love to be surprised by something new....I don't know everything either Guys.