View Single Post
Unread February 13th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Before I went I asked the booker for another picture to verify the girl and the picture was the same girl so I drove to San Gabriel. When I arrived the apt complex was kinda spooky. It’s a Brian building and it was dark. I walked into the courtyard and saw an old lady but it was not her. I went to the apt and an older attractive lady ( early 40s) answer. I asked for Lisa and she said it was her. I pulled out the phone and showed her the picture then the lady tells me that the girl I want is with an 2 hour appointment. Although the lady was pretty nice looking I really wanted the one in the pictures so I said I will be back tomorrow then got a pizza at Petrillos. I called today and they tell me Lisa and then text me a picture of a nice looking Filipina .... I think I wasted my time and it’s really an agency that use hot pictures of young girls to lure you in.