View Single Post
Unread July 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

1drmain, so sounds like you don't care if you might be lying in my dried up , potent I might add, DNA that the girls might miss from the massage table linens during "cleanup" , LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
So while we were sitting having lunch last Friday in Chinatown, SG had to get something off his chest. It was SuaGua, dmichaels, and myself. I did see two massage girls walking around in Chinatown...what a surprise. Anyway, SG is bitching at me because I do DATY, BBBJ, etc but I will never take a table shower. After looking at and smelling SG and dmichaels there is a reason I don't take a table shower. I can not envision my body on a mat, after either of these two white asses have been on there........that goes for all color, shapes, and size asses. how disgusting....and to think some of these gals must massage you.