Thread: Visiting Cabo
View Single Post
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

A long time ago (maybe 25 years ago) I was in Puerta Vallarta with a friend. We asked a taxi driver for a local whorehouse. It is so long ago, I don't remember the quote, but we had enough cash for the cab ride and two whores. I was expecting a 5 minute ride in town, but this turned into a long ride, over 40 minutes, out into the desert. We get to this bar in the middle of nowhere with several armed guards at the front door. They were armed with Tommy Guns. We go inside and everyone (all Mexican) stopped talking and dancing to stare at the crazy gringos. Within a few minutes everyone went back to their business and forgot about us. Needless to say, we got home alive and had a good story to tell.