Thread: Visiting Cabo
View Single Post
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Go down to the dock where they book all the fishing trips...ask around for Isaac. He is a big guy with a Panama hat. Everyone there knows him. Tell him you know big Rick the pool table guy from California. (That's not me but it is all you need to say) Isaac is a really cool guy and will hook you up with whatever you want....Fishing, Clubs, Whores, Weed, Cuban Cigars...ANYTHING. He will tell you where to go or he will take you around. Just tip him for his services. As usual YMMV. If you do...please post a message and let me know how it went. I haven't been there in several years but he has been a fixture there at the docks for ages.