View Single Post
Unread June 9th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago I used to go to a couple of different apartment locations which had very hot college-age girls working the places, 2 or 3 were there at a time and a new girl would usually get rotated in every 2 months or so. It was guaranteed at least nude b2b release, never got more than that in either place but they were all gorgeous and the sessions would always start with them first asking if I wanted the session with them nude and all of them were trained to give very nice massages. Nothing like any massage place I have ever been to before or since. Eventually one of the places got busted because some monger got mad about something, thankfully I wasn't there when it happened but I felt bad for the girls since they were all super-nice and let my hands and dick go anywhere so long as it wasn't in their pussy ass or mouth, but fingering and DATY were fine & sometimes cumming on their face. Later a couple of them got in contact with me for hotel meets - I did go a couple times but I was always worried about it being a set up. LA would be a great place for something like this - it's got mountain of talent who need to pay their bills.