View Single Post
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Return Appointment expectation

Question: Do u guys ever think or go back for a second appointment so see if u can get more? I am not talking about the sure thing places and also the girl is not even that good looking..

So I recently had an appointment with a girl she was R&T at her place she was not that hot but she would blow on my ear did a kinda camel toe slide with underwear on so it was inadvertent.. let me put fingers in the slit.. kissed on neck.. spoke almost no English.. and I left with an ehh that was ok… but then days later I was like I wonder if I can fk her.. I should go back.. and I really am not attracted to her.. what the hell?

Have u all done this?