View Single Post
Unread September 6th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
LMAO a female monger who chooses to participate in a SW forum is always gonna be surrounded by sausage that she is interested in sharing info with - nothing else. We share a common interest, and that's all. I share intel on other sites w/o any issue since those folks realized that I was there for the same reason as they were.

And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. I am here to share intel and make my mongering more productive and possibly find more opportunities.

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol
Thanks for sharing, AmpGirl. Appreciate your preference for sexual and massage partners. Everyone follows their own path. Sharing info is what it’s all about, not judging. Peace!