View Single Post
Unread October 13th, 2014
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
There is a spa in oc where the pps lets dude peep through the hole in a door while u mess around with the girls. I found this out one session as while I was eating out a girl I could hear what sounded like someone messing around outside the door. It was pretty damn loud. I could even hear the tissues coming out of a box. As we turned around to switch to her on her knees for a bj I could see the holes in the door and I knew right then what was up. I hit her up after and she confirmed pps lets guys watch for $$$. I told her she should get half the take. The guy(owner) is creepy. The girls only keep tips and have to be watched on top of that.

I told her next time when I was about to cum. I would open the door will quick and blast him in the face.
A while back I went to my favorite AMP and mms says to me "I have man whats to buy my business but wants to see in room. He sit in room and watch you with Mary, ok?" I said "if Mary ok and you pay tip to Mary". God damned Mary could have won the Tony Award for her perfomance while this little old guy sat in the corner watching. Buy the time the session was over I was exhausted.