View Single Post
Unread September 27th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I told her next time when I was about to cum. I would open the door will quick and blast him in the face.[/quote]

Now that is a facial I would not be interested in watching LOL! You're right bro, most places the girls work only for tips and don't get a share of the house fee, even if they've been there a long time. I've heard the complaints many times and I think they're legit. I dated a girl that was part owner but couldn't have her name on the title and the other girl was ripping her off for the house fees. It's common practice.

However, the longer you monger, the less afraid you are of MMS or PPS. I remember a few years back at Massage 2000 in Anaheim on Brookhurst, I gave PPS (Syrian) the money and waited 30 minutes while other mongers went in and out. What am I, chopped liver? I was pissed and went back to his office and asked him what the fuck??!! He gave me some bullshit excuse and handed me my money. The fucked up part is that place is just rub and tug. He was tripping when he saw my ass roll up, that's for sure.

For us, it's all about the girls. I understand that running a business is about making money, but from a business standpoint, taking care of good employees is paramount: but then again, high turnover can be good for mongers...

Crap, I'm running in circles....