Thread: eileen
View Single Post
Unread June 16th, 2013

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default Lucky to be alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepecker View Post
her phone was okay earlier this week. how many of you have seen her lose her temper its something else. my favorite was the one review where the guy spent 100 on rooms and she didnt show. called him and said he was lucky to be alive. i think the guy said he would try to see her again. be nicevto her is used more on her reviews than all the othe girls combined.
OK. Lets read into what that means. YOU are "lucky to be alive."

The meaning here is that she is excluding herself from that category. This means she is :

1) Unlucky to be alive
2) Unlucky because she is not alive
or 3) Lucky to be un-alive

I doubt its #3. You guys are foolish to ignore the risks in this business. Psychos, LE, ripoff artists, dirty smelly guys, and gorilla pimps who rape and beat independents and lock them up. Judging by the number of johns she has hooked up with, its just a numbers game. Something must have happened. I had a feeling you pervs burned her out with your corrosive jizz.