View Single Post
Unread July 9th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default FlyBy Report (FARR #4 and Jessica #6)

#6: -- Went by Monday to visit with Jessica at #6. Doors wide open and place was emptied out onto the parking lot and sidewalk. Walked in announcing my arrival to no greeting. No one there. Saw a hand written note on the couch said "GO TO #3" with Jessica's phone number and something about re-model? I approach an old Asian gentleman walking out of #3 and he says Jessica is gone. No longer there. He heads into #6 and I head over to #3. Attractive girl behind counter informs me the same thing. "Jessica is gone!" Old guy walks in and I bid thank you and farewell.

#4: -- As I was driving out, I notice activity in #4. A note is on the front door. I park up front and get out to a smiling face from behind the door as I am reading the note. "We remodeling. Open Soon" ...or something to that effect. The attractive young lady opens the door to greet me and I see an older gentleman with her. They are obviously cleaning. I shake her hand and ask her if "Nikki" was still there (knowing that at one time she was, but not recognizing these two.) She informs me that she is the new owner, (her words - I assume she meant tenant,) and that she doesn't know any Nikki, but she will be open in a couple of weeks with lots of new pretty girls. (By this point, the older gentleman has moved somewhere into the back of the suite. I ask her name and she introduces herself as Annie. She is especially "smiley" and friendly, with an enormous set of tits. With our voices lowered, I ask if she will be working too? She gets slightly flustered and explains she is owner. I say, "I want to see you when you open!" (I am making points.) She laughs quietly and say..."we'll see." at which I say, "I see you!" and gesture that I like her figure. She gives me her number, tells me the name of the place will be "HAPPY -something" and tells me "come back in a couple of weeks. New girls." As I am leaving, we are hugging. I then switch to ask if she knew anything about #6. She does not.

Jessica: -- When I got back to the truck, I called her number. Still good, but went to voicemail. Left message to call me. Been 2 days. No call back.