Thread: About Joanne
View Single Post
Unread July 17th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Hey guys (and MPR), Earlier this week I wrote a review on Joanne from L. F. at the new address in Anaheim but MPR can't seem to get in posted. On the info boxes I showed the new address but still under the old name of Lakeshore Chiro. We having been talking about this move for at least the past month but MPR doesn't get it. So does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get this posted by MPR? This is the only time any of my reviews got stuck. And by the way I did have some important things to mention about her and the place.

use a new provider submit form, don't submit the review under her current Joanne profile name at Lake Forest, spell name of the store a little bit different, Lake Shore Chiropractic, put the new address on 1250 N. Euclid Street in Anaheim, include at very the start of your review the updated info about the new location, send a email to MPR and explain what you did.