View Single Post
Unread February 8th, 2019
VIP User

jagone has a spectacular aura aboutjagone has a spectacular aura about
Default I need your help

So I went to see my "MP girlfriend" (someone who I have known for over a year) because she wanted me to help her celebrate Chinese New Year. As I was leaving, she gave me a beautifully decorated red envelope. I opened it when I got home and I was amazed. It had 16 brand new crisp $5 notes in two bundles of 8 notes each. $80 is a lot of money for her to give away. Can you guys please help me interpret the significance of the contents and the envelope? And also how can I return this generous gesture in a manner that is respectful and meaningful in the Chinese culture so that she knows I really care for her. In hindsight and with great ignorance, I fucked up for not giving her anything besides a bigger tip that day when she actually fed me with all those delicious Chinese goodies. Seeing that she must have put great effort into her "gift" I feel really bad even though I don't quite understand the significance of the content. So please help me guys and suggest ways for me to redeem myself. I feel like such an insensitive dickhead. Thanks for your help.