View Single Post
Unread February 1st, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I accidentaly was with a tranny one time in Hollywood at Sawadi {RIP sawadi} I took it with a grain of salt actually. I asked the papasan on the phone "who is working?" I did not know the names. I asked for "a pretty one" I got there and the gay papasan intoduced me to "Honey" and actually she was pretty.

I got a massage some ball play [my balls] and a handjob till I came. I was kind of in denial that she was a tranny. I was looking into her eyes and she seemed to be trying to communicate something to me unspoken. I was not getting it.

I walked out with Honey after I came and clean up got dressed cup of water walk of shame. I was gazing at her eyes still. I noticed 2 of the other girls [real girls] were talking hush in thai and kind of looked at us and laughed a little. "Look! Its a gay biker boy! Ichi and Honey sitting in a tree. Does Ichi know Honey stands when she pee's?" They probably whispered in thai as Honey came out with me to admire my motorcycle.

I figured it out on the way home. I was like WTF? Oh well, jokes on me. I sure busted a good nut though. Felt so good. Stress out. She was pretty and sexy. I did not try to get her clothes off. We did not kiss. It was just a oily hand job with balls massage 2 handed and it sure felt good. Honey knew how to stroke a cock and work those balls till I came. Not a rush job just a nice thorough orgasm that made my toes curl. I tipped her high like I always do. Later I was not mad. I kind of thought it was amusing. Those devious thai people.