View Single Post
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guessing Providers Age

It's always quite a guessing game to estimate an Asian providers age. I have uncovered an ancient Chinese secret we can all use to guess their ages better. Use the Chinese Zodiac calendar. If you ask their age they will most often lie or not tell you. If you ask what their Chinese zodiac symbol is they will most often tell you because it is something to be proud of in their culture.
One of my ATFs just told me she was born the year of the Monkey. She looks like late 20's to early 30's but I would guess mid 30's. Being born year of the monkey, (based on the attached chart) she would either be: 22 years old, 34 or 46. I'm pretty sure I can rule out 22 and 46 so she would be 34. Just another tool in your arsenal to use in your favor! Have fun and monger longer!!!

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.