View Single Post
Unread June 15th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
I vote to leave it up. I did not notice this slip in there. Hilarious read you have to admit. Deez I will take your word that the place was shut down before the visit. Maybe it was a car date behind the closed shop and the others mentioned were SW talent who noticed the van a rockin? If Hollywood can say where Yoyo went then maybe she got a real job?
It’s hard to let this one slip.

https://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_de...views_id=86881

Unless he got his massage in the crowded first floor space by a provider posing as Coco, I say fake. Another monger and a former provider both said the second floor is dark and locked up. They said Coco is gone. The boss sent her away. He did say the shop was noisy. That makes the first floor a possibility. He may have used a fake date because the date he visited is today’s date, 6/15/18. Then again, MPR is hungry for posts so they are posting reviews a lot quicker.
It would be nice to have more reviews but not reviews like the fake or copycat reviews on RM.