View Single Post
Unread February 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Women also want a man who has charisma and confidence, traits that are also useful in being successful. Ask most women and the one trait they find the most desirable is confidence, pretty much they don't want a loser.

Guys can sniff out desperate females as well, especially when they're successful and they didn't get there by accident. This pretty young lady will get a lot of successful men who want to fuck her but are too smart to consider her marriage material. She would be better off moving to Silicon Valley and latching onto a computer geek who lacks confidence and charisma but happens to know how to write a good program.

As far as MP girls go the service always gets better as well depending on your game. If you're successful the more the girl finds out the more the service goes up. I had a girl jump on me bare when all that was offered was a HJ which I declined. We were just talking and when she brought up thinking of getting into real estate I offered some advice. 10 minutes into the conversation her attitude about going further than a HJ changed and surprised me, fucking great surprise.