View Single Post
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Nice idea for a thread, Kid!

In my experience anyway, Koreans are the ones most looking for a rich handsome guy to marry and get out of the game. However, I haven't had a Vietnamese provider yet(even tho I've been to Westminster and Garden Grove countless times).
Yeah, the Korean girls are more likely to believe one of their rich good looking mongers will marry a whore and forget about her history. The Vietnamese girls don't care about marrying the rich monger, and they don't care about looks, just sucking his bank account dry.

I still love both Korean and Viet girls, it just depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just feel like screwing the youngest, hottest FS provider for 10 minutes (and trust me, that's all you'll get from the viet girls at a 30 minute FS AMP)...that's when the young OC Viet girls come in handy.

Now if I want a girl who will treat me like a king for 30 minutes (actually, they'll upgrade you to 45 minutes for free if you're a well-liked regular and it isn't peak times)...I'll head over to a trusty Korean AMP in Baldwin Park and have a girl give me an amazing table shower with preview BBBJ, then then we make our way back to the room she'll kiss me tenderly all over my body--including a nice rimming, etc.

If I want to be treated like a disinherited prince, I'll goto one of the foot massage places with the old Chinese laundry ladies. At $30 for the massage, and $30 tip, they'll give you a cheap thrill and a decent massage. Just close your eyes and pretend you're with a younger, prettier Viet or Korean girl