View Single Post
Unread September 25th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default How much have you offered?

OK fellow mongers. How much have you offered a legit girl to do more. Not just a fun offer to see what she will say but a REAL offer that you would have honored if she said OK. Also what was the most you offered and had the girl accept?

I'm cheap and don't like to throw big numbers at a girl because if she does say yes then it sort of sets the future price but I have on a couple occasions made some offers.

Lisa at Air Body massage: Offered $100 for DATY she accepted...thought I could parlay into FS but she would not. Offered $300 for FS she declined but she still likes DATY for $100 but I don't want to pay that much if it doesn't lead to more and her HJ is not too good.

Back in the day I offered many girls at Heavenly $100 for FS Nana, Cindy and Cici accepted. The young girl Emily there was my ATF. Young and innocent took me a long time to get a shitty HJ from her. I offered her $500 for FS...held out the money and she took it and looked at me for a second and shook her head no and gave it back!! Later I ran into her at another place and she allowed DATY for $100 but again could not get to FS with her.