View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
And this whole sharing thing, ate you guys serious with that? I would never share my chick's that I'm banging wtf is that ? That's a little odd I think.
I can understand keeping a special one hidden. But you do understand the reason for this site, right?

Here is a clue ( I'm serious). Just because a girl is not reviewed, or only HJ reviewed does not mean she's not banging other guys. Sometines, it just means dudes are all keeping her secret. In fact, if your girl is BUSY, and has no reviews. You sir, are in trouble. You are one of dozens of guys who all think they are special.

I would find a few guys in here and get some trust built up. And you guys can do recon for each other. This really is the only way to fi d out the truth if you really want to find out if your "girl" really is into you.

once again, sorry if i cone off rude. Just trying to help. If you are the type if guy who falls for every beautiful good fuck, this hobby will destroy you. Be careful brother.