View Single Post
Unread March 4th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Last week I went to a legit Torrance chinese foot/body shop. I have gone on and off for several years. The girl at the front was new and did not know me. One hour used to be $35, but had recently changed to $40. She took me to the room (no door, just a pony wall and curtains) and then she laid out the pajama shorts. I don't like sharing underwear, so I just used the towel. She came back and insisted I wear the shorts, so I put on my boxers. She asks if I want young boy or young girl (who asks for a young boy?). I said girl. She sends in the masseuse who turns out to be old and fat and very inexperienced. It was a waste of my time and money. I tried to be patient, hoping her skills would improve, but the massage was worthless. One full hour of pushing my skin around. So the hour is up, the masseuse left and I did not see her again. So I left an $8 tip on the table. I know that is cheap, but I cant reward someone that provides a lousy experience.
So I head for the front door and the girl at the front stops me and is trying to say something. I don't understand her but I think she wants to know where the tip is. She makes a phone call and hands me the phone. I know this guys voice as he has been at the front for years. He too has a heavy accent, but again I think I am being lectured about leaving a tip.
Tips are to show appreciation for excellent service. I don't like when people assume they are entitled to a tip just for showing up. Learn your craft, treat your customer like a king, then you have earned your tip.