View Single Post
Unread September 25th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a spa in oc where the pps lets dude peep through the hole in a door while u mess around with the girls. I found this out one session as while I was eating out a girl I could hear what sounded like someone messing around outside the door. It was pretty damn loud. I could even hear the tissues coming out of a box. As we turned around to switch to her on her knees for a bj I could see the holes in the door and I knew right then what was up. I hit her up after and she confirmed pps lets guys watch for $$$. I told her she should get half the take. The guy(owner) is creepy. The girls only keep tips and have to be watched on top of that.

I told her next time when I was about to cum. I would open the door will quick and blast him in the face.