View Single Post
Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Levels in Thailand (Bangkok)
Street Walkers
Nana Girls
Soi Cowboy
Soi Suskin (speak some Thai)
Soapy Places on Rachada
Member Clubs (PIMP, Exotica, Sky) May need to speak some thai
Uni Girls Dorm (need to know bookers very difficult more of Mia Noi -side piece situation)

best selection IMHO is Bangkok not just on the reservation (Lower Suk) but there are tons of places off that area.. you can find girls of all types even models (big pay). I tend to think the beaches attract more of the lower caste girls. Pattaya by far has more girls per square feet but quality is lower and harder to find stunners but they can be fun, beach is horrible and as some mentioned the Russians have moved in and are dicks. Phuket is more expensive but a decent beach and patong is the place to go for action little better than pattaya in quality but you do have more southern girls there and price is higher. If you want lighter skin girls you can head up to chang mai in the north but no beaches.... I would say for what you want beach wise Phuket or hua-hin would be where you want to go... if you want to pure hedonism then pattaya is pretty much 3somes ass fucking...ect.

I lived in BKK for 3 years...