View Single Post
Unread July 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I would point the finger at our society's lack of interest in education.
I'll agree with this part and offer that you cannot really blame the system. While t is true that spelling and writing skills are quite lacking in today's world, tech continues to thrive and excel, and both areas, literary kills as well as tech are being driven by the same generation, albeit in different directions.

Its all about instant gratification, you make a post on Facebook and literary, the entire world can see it in a fraction of a second. So no one is willing to take the time to check their spelling or correct their grammar or even...

I m not sure the world is "in decline"... Our values change daily though. The world is in a state of harmonic balance, it always has been, and it will always continue to be... Positive and negative energy must remain equal and exactly opposite, because the minute they stray, its time to say good bye!