View Single Post
Unread December 21st, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Well, since no one answered the question I asked, I will tell you why they are leaving.

They are leaving the biz because they cant take the constant GRABBING, SQUEEZING, TOUCHING OF TITS AND PUSSY OUTSIDE, TRYING TO GET INSIDE THE CLOTHING, PULLING CLOTHES, MAULING, HAIR PULLING, YANKING THEIR HANDS TO VARIOUS REGIONS ETC.
That's why!
I will say this to all the so called GROWN men who do this....if you haven't ever felt a tit, ass, or a pussy in your lifetime, you are hurting your chances of doing so by acting like a fucking desperate man when you do this type of behavior.

When I read shit like " I grabbed and rubbed her lags to let her know what my intentions were" I cringe thinking about it.
Heres A little secret TO THE clueless ones....they already know why your there, WTF...and they will base their time with you on how YOU behave towards them. THEY FUCKING HATE BEING GRABBED AND MAULED...THEY HATE IT! Learn to read the fake response they give you...the fake laugh, the fake giggle....you cant figure that out? You poor soul!

Some of the girls will tell you they don't mind if you touch their ass, true as that is, when you get more aggressive and try to rip the clothes off, they hate it. They fucking HATE it! Some guys will say thats the only way to get what "they" want...Bullshit!
I don't rip anything off or grab them and I can play all day long with just any girl I meet, ...why cant you too?

You guys can fight me all day long on this, but I can tell you after more then 2 decades and countless encounters with girls of every race in the provider biz, I have never had one that I had a problem with because I was forceful with her. NOT one! Some may not have liked me for whatever reason, but they never had a problem with me physically towards them.

If you feel good about attacking them and thinking you are doing the right thing, I can only shake my head and have pure pity for you because in my eyes you are a pure fucking loser.

Bring it on losers.. make your case on why being a prick to the girls works for you, and also tell me the last time you actually touched a bare tit in your pathetic life that you didn't have to pay for, lead you to have to force your way under some girls shirt to feel good about your conquest. Wow a TIT, I touched a TIT...great job fool!
Please let me know here so we can discuss it.

Hugs and kisses....
me