View Single Post
Unread December 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I agree, but someone has to bring it up and I will do it.
In the meantime, some of the good ones are leaving the Biz in spite of the decent guys.
It just isn't enough for the good girls to be treated like a human by decent guys. One Fuck Up Monger will ruin it after 10-20 decent guys visit her. It is just to much for the girls to handle.
The fuck up Mongers ruin it for all.
And how many times have I made the mistake not to get the phone number? Too many times to count; but the times I have have gotten the digits have always paid off.

It's pathetic how lame mongers can be. I would guess that young married mongers have the least respect of all. Just looking for something the old lady would pack her bags for...but if you treat the old lady like a lover, you can get what you pay for...just sayin....