View Single Post
Unread July 24th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asainMPluv702 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has asked a girl if she would see u outside of the parlor. ....
If you have read through my older posts and comments, you might surmise that I went to Amazing Massage Clinic a lot. (12362 Beach Blvd #27, Stanton: NOW CLOSED). Like a lot of us, we went to see Kay at #22, in same building, when this palce popped up a few years ago. Had a shower, and actually a few girls gave really good massages. (It was my Go-To non-extras regular place). Anyways, Stella and I hit it off, and I ended up getting massages from her prob once a week for a while. One Friday night, I actually went in late (10pm) and they were open and she was there. I took a shower, got a full hour massage, and a HJ. Typical. Then after we were done, she asked if I wanted to go eat. It caught me off guard, but she was a real pleasant person. So, we hit up NORMS down on Beach Bl, in HB. Talked and whatever. Kind of uneventful, but she opened up. Took her back to the car, in a very dark parking lot. (last car in lot.) We were way comfortable. And, even though I was actually not really into her, I saw an opportunity. She gave me a fair blowjob, and I fingered her pussy. We both got ours and we said good night. And, I still got massages for at least a few more months till she left.