View Single Post
Unread April 10th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
That sounds like the old Annie! After I made that accidental FaceTime connect, I didn't try to contact her again. She did mention something about specials, including birthday specials. She also mentioned she now has in independent service. I still remember her poor service, though.
That sucks. Almost all the reviews except the first couple, which if I remember were yours, were all thumbs down. Somebody was getting hands on the tits and maybe rub outside the V with a nude deal, but a chick would have to be drop dead gorgeous for that to cause me to stand up and be counted. I'm more into the real deal experiences. Even a body slide thing has to be done really well to appeal to me, like if a camel slide is part of it. They have to know how to tease with a camel slide, the mushroom head with the upper reaches of the slot in the area of the love button. With good technique that will do it. Otherwise, it's back to the ol IN AND OUT URGE, splurge and splatter.