View Single Post
Unread February 28th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buena Park Annie

Has anyone tried to see Latina Annie formerly of Buena Park? https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Annie-Ma...844-66017.html

I incorrectly used her number to make a FaceTime call to another Annie and Latina Annie answered. She immediately asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her no but I had seen her before. Of course she said my face looks familiar. She asked why don’t I see her anymore. I gave her the generic answer that I don’t have time. Work is taking up all my time. She told me I need to come and see her again and gave me a preview of what I would get by showing me her glorious Latina tits.
She wanted to keep the conversation going but I had other plans. She said I should come back and see her. But I recall let her sessions were not that good. I did a couple reviews and so did others and nobody really offered positive reviews.
Her number is still the same number from her profile. If you get the urge to FaceTime her, wait a couple days so it doesn’t look like I blabbed our FaceTime conversation to all of you mongers. Which I did!

Last edited by Deezguy; February 28th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.