Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

So a few observations after writing this report.

1. I am not a creative writer at all, it took me 2 weeks to write this report . Even then when i re-read, it's broken and it does not flow, but i just wanted to get my experience out.

2. I will not fly there again, although it was nice to not be tired the first day, it was a hassle to have a schedule, if i would have drove i would have left on Sunday.

3. Most girls will quote you high stick to your price range there are a lot of girls there if one does not want what you offer then move on.

4. I got lucky this trip, more girls were GFE type, in the past i was lucky if i had 1-2 girls the whole trip give GFE. I was also surprised at some of the girls i met, in the past first time meeting were very business wam bam then they would warm up in subsequent visits.

5. The atmosphere definitely changes with the company you keep.

6. I blew it on many fronts with some ladies, but then again i think this is what keeps me from trouble down there, always remember this is a fantasy.