Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

I told them i had a room upstairs if they wanted to use it but act like you rented it and go though the back door since i rented the room from the guy in the front, let them know it had a jacuzzi but make sure if they dirtied it to call and ask for someone to clean and leave a tip. I also told them i had a vibrator up there if any girl they had was up for it. We made a bet $50 each to see who could use it on a girl first, so it was on! I got up and said im gonna win that money real quick... I looked for a slutty girl armed with my finger vibrator... This was harder than i thought, i would think it would be easy to find a girl to use a vibrator on but most just did not want any part of it, in fact using my little finger vibrator on them found mixed results.

girl one, esmeralda, not bad looking a little soft body about 5'6-5'7 or so dark hair lots of make up, i chatted with her for a second put my finger vibrator on her back and she jumped gave me a look and walked away.. not a good start.

Girl two, Inoa thin brunet small girl 5'3 with a pierced lip, little tits and nice small butt. Chatted with her a bit used the finger vibrator she responded by putting in on her ass cheek and giggled, then i asked her how much upstairs she wanted 80, i countered $50 and asked about vibrator she said $100 if i wanted to use that on her, she meant my finger one i told her it was actually a small dick size and not the finger, she declined.

So i decided only look for tattoo girls, i kinda figured if she had a tattoo she will do... 3, 4, 5... no bites, this was going to be hard, after 30 minutes of seeking.. i came across Calypso, she has a big ass tattoo on her shoulder like some blue bird shit thing, she was a little larger than i like, with wide hips plastic looking big ass and silicone tits to go with it, on the plus her eyes are sexy with that i want to fuck look. I was straight up with her said i have a bet with some friends and told them i would find a girl i can use a vibrator on her pussy, she said she would do it but only if she can do it on herself and keep the vibrator. She said she would even do it in the club for $20 and show us something.. I was tired and decided f'it. So i got her to the table and got her a drink and said i would be back... Went up back down but the bouncer would not let me bring it in.. FUCK!!! DAM SHIT... so i walked around the block and stuck the thing down my pants hoping it would not go off or slip, the guy on the other side didn't even pat me down... whoosh.. So i get to the table and give her the vibrator and slip her $20... then the show began... first just her under her skirt, with a little moaning, then she lifted one leg on the table and showed me putting it into her pussy in and out then she flipped legs and showed the guys, all our eye were like holy shit she is doing this... then she stuck it pretty deep had me hold the bottom and bounced up and down on the fucken thing... this was awesome! Then she came... actual cum on the fucken thing when she pulled it out.. holy cum batman.. her show was fun so fun that Pak took her upstairs to my room no idea how much he paid but fucker was up there for an hour with her..

As one of the guys was up with Calypso, the other Thai guy chatted about last night how it went with the octo-shark, he said they had a good time and she stayed the night with them, they tag teamed her one in pussy and one in the mouth, and she rode one ... ok too much details so i told him no need just wanted to know if it was good... ha ha.. he said they made plans to see her again later tonight, she was going to set up a 4 some and the girls would play with each other.. (humm everyone has different tastes). I was glad they had a good time. They were leaving Sunday back to NY @ 3:30, i let him know that he should leave super early 9-10AM to get across the border, his plan was to leave about 12, no sentri no fast pass nothing.. i told him not to play that they would miss the flight. Thanked me.. then handed me $100 for the bet, i told him no need it was just for fun. They were here on vacation only for a month, sounds like they are from family money so they do not play like this in Thailand but he would go to PI, SIN and Indo for play and this was Guy #2 first time to P4P. Plus they love the Latin girls with curves and lots of assets..

Guy 2 came down and we laughed more, i called over a interesting girl i saw dancing she went by Pink... with pink hair and eyebrows yep eyebrows, and piercings on her bottom lip, but her body was banging nice tits (man made) and a nice ass with flat but athletic stomach. I am thinking Jessica rabbit. I asked if she was pink down there she said no hair.. ha ha.. She her face was not really my type kinda vampy but seemed a little crazy, she asked for a shot right away, bad sign, i got it and she slammed it quickly, but then asked for another drink and i said tequila again? I would have kicked her out if she asked for another one and no she asked for a beer, i was cool with that, she said she needed the tequila shot, some guys were talking shit to her about her pinkness and she just wanted to rest, i said no prob were just hanging here, she was very flirty sat on me gave my neck some nibbles let me play with her body a bit... then she bit my ear and asked me up. We agreed on $70, we went up to the room and luckily it was clean, she took a quick shower as i did, and we went at it, BBBJ, LFK, she is good in CG and ACG, watching her tits bounce was great... on doggy her ass and body was pretty fit nice and tight.. i told her i wanted to titty fuck her she said ok but dont cum on her face... so i fucked those tits, and the put a hand up as i was about to cumm... squish squish.. done. this girl was a good fuck and she was not hot dog in a hallway. She gets ready and she heads out, another shower and i walk over to AB this time.

Its almost 10, i need more. I go to AB and get my drink want to finish the bottle today. So i take a few quick drinks and octo-shark comes up to me (does this chick have a lo-jack on me). She tells me her side of last night... she went BB with guy #2 in the shower, she tells me she is clean and just got checked recently... blah blah blah.. i told her its all good they are not my kids. She then tells me one of her non pro girlfriends are meeting up with them and they are going 4 some, i act surprise and she says but she will no BB, i told her up to her not my business. She seemed relieved (am i a priest?). She actually goes on her way... The bartender looks at me and says que era eso, (what was that) i give him generals and he rolls his eye, very dangerous he replies.

So i walk around no Nikita around tonight and none of the girls look very appealing until i spot a little spinner, tan girl about 5'1, nice tits and ass, i go up to her she is Michelle, her body is tight her face is about a 7, but then she smiles... oooh man this girl needs some braces ASAP... they are crooked, spiked, layered... man not cool her mouth is like a bad Britt without the yellow. But her body... and her face are good... what to do.. ok no BJ, no Kissing... ha. She is nice and i get her a drink, i tell her i have room next door but she wont go there tells me they wont let her up, i agree and we decided to go upstairs where i know i will get a knock, i pay for the room and get the crappy towel then the we see the guy that knocks by the room, i give him a 5 spot and tell him not to knock, he looks over to Michelle and she agrees. In the room she tried so kiss and i close my lips, then she asked if i need a BJ.. i think no no way, but my cock told my mouth to say yes...i feel the condom on and she starts the BJ, ok ok it was not bad the double teeth don't get in the way, she is actually good... i then pull her up and she slides on top of me, her face is cute her body is hot very hot, she starts to bounce and she has a nice grip, points for her able to contract her PC on my cock, she let me suck on her tits and i wrap my arms on her ass, i sit up and get on my knees and lift her up, she holds on to my neck as she bounces nicely her legs wrapped around my waist.. it feels grrreat... i lay her down flip her over to laying doggy style, her ass is just right not big not small just good... i go in and pump and splosh done... i am tired out of breath... its been almost 30+ minutes no knock... i clean up with the shitty towel and we head off... i go back to my room in Cas and shower.

I think i have one more in me i head down to HK and want to find Paula from day one, I've looked day and night and never saw her again.. then i run into Andrea again, she apologizes for earlier and tells me he is a regular and sends her money so she feels obligated, i let her know no pedo.. I am cool, anyways he had my cock in his mouth since she prob kissed him, she calls me grosero (rude) then she comes back with and u had the guy before you.. and she laughs dam she got me... then to soften the blow she says actually i was first of the day with her.. should i feel good or not.. ha. I tell her next time ill bring a tooth brush for her, she whips one out, we laugh.. i told her i am hunting and hope to see her again. We hug she kisses me on the cheek..