Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Went to HK wanted to see if i could find Paula but knew it was too early, so met a few girls and watched a few soapy shows, guys were licking pussy and putting their fingers in those girls twats one guy stuck a $50 dollar bill in one of the girls asshole... man that cannot be good.. she pulled it out and put it in her mouth to show it was $50... i felt my taco burp up.

I walked over to a girl with a bit of a sour face, she had a classic Latina look, dark long hair, not fat not small body just womanly nice, kinda like Sofia Verga body when she was younger, her face had more of a mastiza look (native). and her lips nice a full, i asked her name and she said Christina, she said she saw me having fun with those girls but wanted to know why i didn't go up with any, i told her some were old friends and i was not interested, she looked at me dead on, man this girl is intense and asked if i wanted to have fun with her.. i picked her up wrapping my arms around said ooh yea.. we went upstairs and grabbed a booth, she didn't want to be around the girls i just left she said, odd but who knows about chika mentality. We ordered some drinks and just talked, so i figured out this girl is sarcastic and challenging, we kept picking on each other and laughing she gave and took. I kinda dug this confident attitude, then out of nowhere she kisses me we made out right there, i was grabbing her ass and her tits and she was pulling on me, i asked her if she wanted to go up, she said yes no mention of money, rookie mistake.

We made our way up and as soon as the door closed she was on me, no time for a shower, we made out as she took my belt off and pushed me on the bed i took off her top and notice she was not as natural as i thought but her man mades were nice not super hard, we were on the bed grinding and DFK, then it happened, she slipped me in bare bones.

Soap Box - i am good with BBBJCIM but fucking bare is just not my thing, unless i have seen a recent test my mind just blocks me, some of you may have just gone at it and maybe it would have been fine she looks clean but for me personally its a line... so...

I grabbed her and flipped her over and pulled out after the second or fifth stroke, that look in her face was not anger but embarrassment i think, she said sorry. She said she was a bit drunk and horny and i was so nice to her. I hugged her and told her it happens, i wanted to too but couldn't. Fuck! I got a condom but it was not the same, the heat was lost we did some doggy, mish and riding but it was gone. We walked down together as she held my hand then i went on to the club and she disappeared.

I sat down and chilled for a bit when i get grabbed from behind... the Thais ha ha they were loud and said they saw me with that girl and you joop joop (kissing), they were bashing me laughing how could i not laugh, we sat talked said they had not fucked but had some pills and said his cock was ready, dam these guys have no shame at all, so i ask what is your style and first timer said real girl, then they told me a story about him almost getting it from a kaetoy (tranny) two weeks ago in NY he paid her $500 to for he/she to leave, i told him u are from Thailand how can u not tell? He said he was struck by her beauty and blow job, then she/he took out her/his tool and he froze and asked the she-meat to leave, he gave her the money and cried a bit . I laughed my ass off.

So i called a few girls over and and the two Thais were happy as hell grabbing taking body shots fingering some of the girls and making each other smell (just nuts). We prob spent like 4 hours hanging, this is the most ever for me at one club. I went up 2 times but these dudes went up like 6-7 times each, granted some were 10 min jaunts which i teased them about but they made their little blue pills work overtime. Time went by quick, we spent way too much money (i shelled out about $100 In drinks and tips, not to mention the take ups $60 & $80) but we had a table full of girls and madness about.

It was about 11PM, and i told them i was going to check out the other club, they decided to stay but asked me to set up a 2-1 for them, i said 2 girls? nope they wanted 1 girl with both of them (bucket list).. I looked for a slutty girl.... three girls later and me being a pimp/errand boy i was not able to do it, so i told the guys i could not help them, and said if they want i was heading to AB.

I went over to AB and went to grab a drink i was done, but something about the debauchery while buzzing is just how TJ is, then the tentacles reached out i hear the theme song to Jaws in my head, i was not able to resist it felt good, the massage the stroking of my cock i was going to be caught yet again and no Nikita to help me this time... Then a little light in my brain.. tiny light thought... I turned to Diane and asked hey how much for two guys with you? I set her back and she said what? i told her i had two friends that wanted to be with one girl no gay stuff just on her. She asked how much, i was not sure... but i would bring the guys by and maybe they can decide. The tencicals retracted and i rushed over to HK, they guys were at the table no girls around, told them what happened, they just shrugged. Then i told them I found what they wanted. They were up quick drank their drinks and we were off! Get to AB Octo-Shark was waiting it was kinda funny seeing these two guys with this one bigger girl getting ready to eat them, she started the tentacle show and they were in cloud nine.. I excused myself and let them roll with it.

I saw Nikita and we had a drink, chatted about night before, asked me about Ysenia and how it went told her we just kissed a bit but nothing more, she said good because she is a good girl and i asked and u, she then kissed me on the lips and said... i like to be naughty.. we laughed and she said lets go up. Ok, $60 was going rate, it was comfortable being with her, we kissed a bit and CBJ then went at it, it was a nice fuck nothing crazy just friends with benefits type situation, she is a hot girl and over the years we know each other pretty well, we chatted about what she has been up to and my surprise, she was Married the manager of AB for a bit then he went for a younger model and left her and now she has been back for a the past few years. After that the knock came and we decided to leave together. Went back to my hotel since her shift was over and we fucked a few time more it was about 6AM when i heard the shower, i got up went in and one more time with her. I asked if she wanted to get breakfast but she declined and said had to get home to her son.. These girls have lives outside the zona but we as mongers dont see that side very often. She gave me a kiss asked for no money but i slipped $150 into her purse with a note on it. As she left she said have fun today!!!