Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

N and I go next door to grab some food she asks why i was with Diana, i tell her my story of always ended up with her somehow, and she laughs so loud with all the crappy detail i give her on my rounds with the octo-shark. Her mood seems better than before and i tell her i am tired of the ZR for the night, she then asks if i want to go to Las Pulgas, perfect its actually around the corner from my hotel. We catch a cab and stop at the hotel, we walk in and nobody says anything she looks like a normal gal, we go up and she asks for a quick shower, i said i was going to take one too, she says me first (so much with showering together), she steps out naked wow that body is nice.. i take a shower and she is almost ready to go, man she walked in plain jane and walks out model like! We head for the club.

At the club there are two venues its a pretty big place with people drinking and having a good time she holds my hand and drags me around until we land at a table with about 12 of her friends, she introduces me as her friend from out of town, and i get the feeling not everyone here is a working girl. The odds are good 4 guys 10 girls.. 5 (6 with Nikita) of the girls are pretty hot but 2 are taken by the dudes there so now its a 3 to 2 ratio, but then odds change again when i learn that Roland is gay!! ha 3:1. They give me a drink and have plenty flowing, one of the guys has coin or is a drug dealer, he tell the waitress to bring me what i want all night, i accept and we just talk and BS, i dance with most of the girls yes the fugly ones too, they are all very cool. One of the hot girls gets a little too drunk and i tell them i have a room next door if she needs a nap, i get a strange look from coin and he says he will call a taxi and have her go home, one fuggly leaves with one hottie. I now feel like an ass a bit but fuck it, i go dance with hottie #2 and she tells me that girl was his sister... ooh fuck! I go back and talk to coin apologize if i offended, he said naw its good no pedo (not a big deal or Shit), he gives me a shot of tequila as we toast to the night. Well, me and hottie #2 hit it off and she asks what i am doing tomorrow, i tell her i got work (not sure who they thought i was, i guess i don't look mongerish). I tell N, and she informs me that hottie #2 is not a working girl, so i made a good call, not enough time to wine and dine. Hottie #2 and i end up in another section of the club kissing and groping and just chatting about life. N finds us and lets me know she is taking off, we say our good-byes and she tells me to see her tomorrow. The rest of the night is like a teen age date kiss kiss dance dance drink drink..but i ended up going to hotel alone no boom boom for this guy...

Night one ends..

Friday Day 2...ooh man ooh man my my back hurts, my calves burning, i have not danced all night for a long time. I need a real massage OK i need to fuck... ha

At breakfast where i see two Korean guys eating, pretty sure they are mongers, yea they are mongers, they have shorts on and one has a little kit bag, man i think they stand out.. they are laughing and talking but then i understand what they say, they are not Korean they are Thai..so i go over and talk to them in Thai, deer in headlights.. then one busts up laughing. We chat a bit and yes they are mongers cousins, here for the weekend, the one with the bag its his first time and got his cherry popped yesterday, they were laughing because he was describing the situation and the smell after the deed, the other guy was saying smell of sex or dead fish, ooh my god these guys are brutal. We chat for a bit and i let tell them maybe well see each other in the bars, they ask what i was up to tell them massage they say chack-wow (hand Job) nope just real massage, they loose the luster in their eye.

I headed to Aztec massage pay my $30 for full hour, my girl is cute but i know there is not much play here at all, i get a nice shower and massage, she goes deep and lifts my nuts to the side to get in, well my cock went up but it was of no interest to her, the massage put me to sleep she said i snore... ok done lunch time.

Its about 3PM and i want to see daytime talent, at this time in the day i don't go with street girls since i can see their face well but there were a few cute ones on the back ally of across of HK, Danielle caught my attention, long legs, baby face, taller about 5'6-5'7 she stands out little blue shorts with a white top, was not able to tell if she had much on top but those legs, and that baby face smile with dimples. Went up to her and chatted she wanted $50, i went $20... she countered with $30, she told me her menu, CBJ, no Kiss, No tit Suck, no DATY, 3 positions, 20 Min... not very appealing even though she looked good, trophy fuck, told her for that i would only do $20... then she said ok... ok a hole and a hear beat. We went to her shitty hotel $7, and when she took off her clothing she had small A's, but those legs. It was business like she jacked me and put a thick ass condom on me.. aww crap. But in my brain it was fuck her hard.. so she started a CBJ lots of Spit and deep caressing my balls as i put a fuck plan together 3 position... Ok position one, her stomach down on bed me holding her legs wheelbarrow style she tried to squeeze me but i spread that barrow and pounded, position # 2 lifted her up back on the wall legs on my shoulders (not the best idea) it prob looked cool but could not get any rhythm and she complained a bit.. ok that didn't last position #3 regular mish and i told her to wrap her legs around me, she used them to pull me in and then grabbed my ass and pushed up against me, we grinded a bit and poof it was out, i think she was happy i was done. But, i have to say looking at the faces she made was worth it, she has some sexy fuck faces.. washed up and left. No repeat but happy i got my first of the day out.