Thread: TJ Trip Report
View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default TJ Trip Report

Long Ass report Memorial Day Weekend. (multi Posts)

Long weekend was around the corner so i decided to make a run to the border since there was not much going on in town.. My intention was to drive down but sitting around on Thursday morning i said what the hell fly, picked up a flight from LAX @ 3:20PM landing in SD @ 4:20 (delta $190RT). I made my way to union station and parked for $8 per day (found out you have to fill out a form if you stay more than 3 days), got a FlyAway RT (19.50) and was at LAX about 2:10PM.

Checked in a Kiosk no bag to check in so it was a breeze. Nothing interesting on flight less than half full. stewardess were a bit old so noting to even ogle at. Touched down and made my way out. I grabbed a uber ($13) (u can take a bus for $2-3) and went to the trolley on Broadway. Took the blue line ($3) and was at the last stop in about 1 hr...

Just to get to border cost me about $260 this way and time wise it was about 5 1/2 hours from the time i left my home to the time i got to the border. I have done this drive in about 4 hours leaving mid day ($50 gas) & Parking ($20 Per Day X 4) about 130 or so total. Time wise its not really a savings it about the same time but i was more refreshed than driving so that is the difference.

Crossing Over:, You now speak to a Mexican immigration official who asks you what you are going to do in mexico. I told him, i was looking to have fun for a few days, he gave me a look but ok. I walk out and took a cab ($6) over to Ticaun hotel it was about $85 a night ave., i could stay at zona roja area above HK but the noise is crap and mattresses are gooey ha ha.

I settled in, showered and walked to the zona... yes walked its about a 10-15 min walk and i would not do it at dark. Made my way past a few little places but shot to Adelitas first... Ok now the TR:

Adelitas is about the same as it was 15+ Years ago with the only addition being a room on the far right that looks like a stripper lounge not sure what management wants to do with this and i have never seen it used much over the years but its a spot to get away from the madness of the main side.

I bought a bottle of Jack ($65) form my bartender guy there (Raul), i've known him about 20+ years so he just pours for me and i tip, its actually a bargain vs buying ind drinks but not sure its offered to everyone anymore. I take a slow stroll and see some same faces that i have seen over the years, they manage to look pretty good in the dark ha ha but i know they are veterans of the game.

Hottie Central which is across the main bar has changed a bit some new girls but as always they are playing with their hair just bouncing up and down a bit to grab attention. Some of the old hotties now reside by the bathroom..I see Nikita (stage name) who was one hottie girl that i have known since 2007-2008 she is now in her late 30's early 40's i think but claims 27. She is has brunet hair, dark eyes, fake tits but still has a flat stomach and her ass is still nice, she eyes me and gives me a big hug and kiss she kicks some girls off the table next to the restroom and we sit talk for a bit she is caressing my thigh and puts her legs stripper shoes and all over mine. I give in and buy her a drink, she orders cranberry juice to my surprise (she was a tequila drinker, watered down as they are there). So i am a bit off my game now as we chat about life and hers. I wont go into detail but it was not a horny happy talk from her.. i think she is burnt out, says she was gone for a bit but had to come back. I ask her if she wants to go up and she declines (dam) but says she would be willing to hang out later after she is out at 11PM. (Whats her angle). I say good bye and gives me a kiss.

I walk out and nothing yet, so i make my way up the street and decided i need to just shoot one off, so i head towards HK and see a little dark skin girl with nice natural tits in front of Cascadas maybe C-D area face was ok, i chat her up and she wants 30 for 20 i say 10 for 20 she laughs and we settle for 20 for 20, i tell her what i want upfront shower wash, tits sucking, total nude and 3 positions, no kissing she says and i am good. I forgot to ask for a BJ my mistake with street chika.. Dam. We go up and we take a quick shower she does not want her hair wet just body and i make sure she scrubs that snatch, i play with her tits and suck them in the shower, we then walk to the bed and she starts to play with my cock, she them tells me i didn't ask for BJ.. FUCK! I tell her good customer service would get repeat business and i am around for a few days, she laughs and asks me if i will sell her a car next.. so she put the rubber on and sucks (whoo hoo), well its ok lips over her teeth and only sucks the head.. i am playing with her tits and then just pull her little body up and have her ride my cock. Man watching those tits bounce was a great view... not the best fuck but image was good enough... i then turn her over doggy and in my excitement to bust.. Bloop in the starfish and it winks at me as she jumps froward in pain.. ooh then a convo on why i did that and tell her the butthole was very low, it wasn't but that's the first thing that came out of my mouth. she settles down and we go mish where i lift her legs over her head and Sploosh!! Done.. all the pent off energy is gone.. i get up shower and actually give Starfish Girl a extra $10 spot for the tight butt rump... she thanks me and says we need to see each other soon.. i smile shower and when i am out she is gone. ok.. edge off.

I head into Hong Kong (HK) almost 10PM about now and i make my rounds, holy crap this is the place to go, there must be 60+ girls in the bottom floors, lots hanging in bunches on the little ramp between the two stages on the bars, dancing on the stages.. wall to wall they are mostly younger than the AB girls and some a bit tipsy and getting loud. Met a 5'4 dark skin hottie names Paula she has her hair pulled back in a pony tail was nice smooth legs small shorts and stripper shoes, thin with a nice natural body tits are a nice B, what caught me was her smile with braces on as i passed her so i turned and pulled her hand and she followed, we sat down and grabbed a drink, she is super flirty lip kissing, hugging and just playing around, good vibes all around, she is even a bit aggressive as she unzipped my pants and grabbed my cock, as she stroked me she said noventa ($90), i think with cock in hand most guys would just go so its a good tactic, i countered with $60, she frowned and said $80, i told her ok $70 if i can walk out of the room or $80 if i am tired... she said no problema papi tu verga va a llorar para mas! (no problem daddy you cock is going to cry for more).. with that we went up. Not sure how to describe what happened upstairs but holy crap this girl is no joke... CBJ, ball licking, DT, ear nibbling but she rides like its the last time she will have sex, passion beyond belief stroking her clit, and in the end she was on top of me like she had a dick with my legs in the air... what the fuck! ok i was gassed and even after the knock at the door she told the guy to go away, a first for me.. She was fun... The sad part was i never saw her again for the next few days of my trip... i hate when that happens..

Its about 11:30, and i decided to go back to AB to rest a bit and a few drinks form my bottle. As i walk in i see the octo-shark Diana, just a note on this girl, every dam time i come her i have sex with her, she smells the drunk on me and comes up gives me a nice massage and i always take her home with me when i am shit faced or desperate at then end of a night, she has fake blond hair, fake big tits, maybe fake big ass, big legs, wears spandex pants all the time and her tits hang out, she is actually nice and fun to talk to, and her English is good. Lucky for me i was only buzzed so i was ready for the attack! she came over and put her tentacles on me and started a nice massage, then i ended up at a table in the back with her, and a drink in my hand, and i felt good relaxed.. she gives a good massage, cracks all my fingers, feeds me my drink and tells me ill give you a full body massage if you want... i, i, i.... AYE!!! Nikita come up she is in her street cloths and saves me before i suffer the same fate i have many times before, she says she has been waiting for me... I forgot we kinda made plans but not really, this is the zona after all. I am saved as i say bye to Diana and head out with Nikita