Thread: Adlist24
View Single Post
Unread October 4th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Yes I have been looking at there ads for weeks and yes they have some very suggestive pictures and "services" offered. However I have never tried to make any contact not knowing if these were just tease ads or whether they were real. So yes I am also waiting for some one to post a review or give some "good" info.
First of all, stay away from “text this phone number” ads and “email me” ads. Chances are they will never contact you and they now have your contact information.
Just like the old Backpage, ads will providers are never the same as pictured or as described. My favorite is an old lady that works out of Long Beach near the traffic circle. She uses a Japanese name and claims to be in her 20s. For laughs, with no intention of staying for a visit, I decided to check her out while on my way to a barbecue. The apartment complex she was working out of this pretty nice. I got to the door and I made sure her posted and miss pictures was displayed on my phone. She open the door and she was definitely the old lady I suspected. Probably in her late 50s or 60s they have a Chinese accent. No chance of her being Japanese. In fact, I remember seeing ads of her in SGV section of Backpage years ago. She was old back then. When I showed her the pictures of who she posted, she told me it was someone else who is off that day. I told her that I spoke to her on the phone and she said she was the provider pictured. She said no she never answers the phone. It’s the broker. I said it was your voice that I spoke too. But, she denied it. I told her I was leaving. There is another to girl operation near this one. Again, photos are fake but they’re not bad looking. They have a decent rotation going so in a couple of weeks it will be different providers.
I’ve never tried providers that I’ve actually contacted on Adlist 24 but they just like Backpage what you see is definitely not what you get