View Single Post
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Final tally as of today.... My membership expired and I'm not going to renew it. I'm meeting the last new Latina tonight. I have met in person 8 girls from 18 to 40. 2 are out and banged 5 of the 8 so far. Tonight will make 9 and I don't even want to take on another one. I have gotten in over my head trying to juggle the 1 or 2 days I have free not to mention the cost. Actually about the same as my mongering budget but the hotel costs add up. I am disappointed as I didn't hook up with 1 Asian. All the Asians were either pros or suffering from GPS (golden pussy syndrome) and wanted thousands a month. So my experiment has been great.... lots of Latinas including Mexican 19 years old, Brazilian 37, Colombiana 36, White Girl 30, Mexican 20. I still have 1 more that I'm sure I can fuck and who knows what will happen tonight...I actually don't even want to bang another Latina. The 19 year old is the most fun, the Brazilian is the best value gave her $150 last time. The 20 year old is the hottest and a great fuck but also most expensive $250 1 pop plus hotel. All the others are MSOG. ALL are multiple hours full GFE. I still have 2 Jap pros on the hook but one monger here met the one and said she is fat....the other has not come back from Japan yet. So far this experiment has been the closest thing I've found to the Holy Grail or Poon. Real girls NON-Pro that like to fuck and are willing to do so for a pre-arranged affordable sum. YMMV and Probably will. Monger Longer