Thread: Wechat girls
View Single Post
Unread June 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
Not finding AAMPs or CAMPs. Posted a 'moment' on WeChat showing a massage image (G-rate) and got a self-identified CAMP girl, but her shop appears fully legit. No others have profile info that seems encouraging. The 'find nearby' feature is finding a buttload of young girls in China.
Just be patient and diligent. Be sure to select "women only" in the "People Nearby" feature. You may not find them the first time you look, so keep trying. Train yourself to spot the providers. The pics usually give it away. Like I said above, if the profile pics look like Backpage ads, the odds are you found the right ones. The profile text usually gives it away too, but it's usually in Chinese, so unless you habla, it won't help you because you can't translate profile text with the app. Which reminds me, anyone who wants to frequent Chinese providers really should try to learn a little Mandarin. It will help you in so many ways. But I digress. If you think a profile is likely, send a message. Just say "hi" or "ni hao." If they reply in English, ask if they do massage. If they answer in Chinese, just translate their answer (hold your finger down on it and wait for the pop-up menu. Select "translate") and carry on. Couldn't be more simple. There are a lot of them out there, so if you make an effort, you will find them.