Thread: Rose Studio
View Single Post
Unread March 19th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Go get your fix! Spend that $ to get The Best HJ! Oh heah
Easy tiger, just asking if you been there or not, but after seeing my waxing girl yesterday at the nails spa no more questions ask. She is cute but yesterday she was acting as the manager because Cindy her boss was out. Wow! she was dressing so fucking sexy and her long wavy hair, fuck she look so hot that I shot my load right after she started to apply the oil on my penis and balls to easy the pain from the wax job. she smile and told me Wow Latino guy very HOT!! Of course I said, specially when I have a gorgeous sexy girl touching me there you know.. then she said I’m happy I make you happy. then when I walked out of the waxing room still no one in the spa just her and two other ladies so she invited me to drink some tea and sat there, we talked about her busy life with work and school. I’ve seen her 4 times already and I haven’t seen one single guy in there so I guess this is mostly a girls spot. Every time I show up all the other ladies and young girls have that Jealousy look. Oh yes, there is two other young girls there that are nice looking too bad they don’t do wax. Oh and the owner she is only 21 and pretty cute with a nice body too. Used to be her mom’s business but now she runs it and she is only there sat and sun since she goes to school too. No more questions I guess since softcock gets mad...