Thread: Trust!
View Single Post
Unread March 12th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Wait a min hard cock there’s a review you wrote where your saying you barebacked a girl and cip then 10 reviews later your saying we’re are stupid for banging this girl with out a hat. In my book that a hypocrite. Then I have on another thread your calling jagone a stupid dumass and now your claiming that you don’t hate on people. Serious question do you have multiple personalities? I agree with a lot of things your say to some extent but your talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you need help I understand get help we are not going to look down on you. Mental problem are real and acceptable just tell us we will ndertstand