Thread: Trust!
View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Trust!

It’s very interesting. I’ve read how many of you guys fall for the masseuse? Mind boggling. Most of these women are total con artists, drug addicts and the list goes on and on! How many of you (your a liar otherwise)have been offered an extra service for a bigger tip and the girl rushes or short changes you?

The Vietnamese are the worst. I visited one location in Stanton for the 1st time. The lady was terrible! I was walking out and she grabbed me! I pushed her away. She then locked the front door/blocked my exit and told me I better tip her! (No service provided). I refused and threatened to call the police. She responded, I will tell them you touched me etc)! I wanted to knock her out, but I realized this could get ugly! Someone out back? Other people there? I tipped her $20 and she started cussing as I walked out!

People don’t wake up one day because they had a wonderful upbringing and decide to become a masseuse who might give handjobs, blejobs, offer tooled or even nude massages because they are altogether! It’s a dirty world! So, the next time some John on this site tells me how sweet or kind this women are, my response is your nuts and not all there! I’ve had other incidences as well.