View Single Post
Unread July 26th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

There never going to outlaw guns here in the US nor do I feel they should. They do need some common sense laws though and stop listening to the stupid people. There are some assault weapons that with the right ammo can penetrate walls like a hot knife through butter. If I or my neighbor has one and gets into a shoot out we can wind up killing our neighbors on either side with missed shots, that doesn't make any sense. Why is there also a need for any kind of automatic weapon, 1 bullet can kill someone just as easy as 50 rounds, the later is for mass murder.

They do need to add some common sense laws into the books, the problem is no one has any common sense anymore. Too many wacko's out there preparing for the end of the world come December and stalking up on bullets, those people make me nervous.