Thread: Honey?
View Single Post
Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default same here

I am looking for her too. she goes hand in hand with Kimberly. yes they both from Lampson.. and they both move to #4 far chiro. I saw them both there about 6 month or 8 month ago. the last I notice was that I believe the place sold to a different younger owner. and I believe Kimberly was caught by her family member and can't go back to work. and I heard she is only 16, I though she was 24 which she said. Kimberly and angie/honey was completing with client. I like them both. the last time I had several with honey, she is much easy going than before at Lampson. at Lampson she is more of a strip lapdance, teasing, etc. I got her number too, but she seen to change it a lot. I ask around but not luck. anybody got info about her. please share