View Single Post
Unread September 28th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
I don't know about this being Lib, as his politics as I remember were very anti-Trump. This guy seems like the real deal....spitting out the vile rhetoric of the cone-head klan and the new, J.Crew preppie dressed pseudo intellectual white supremacists.
No look4goodrub, the others see through all these fake handles that are recent pop-ups, spouting what he surmises that the holders of similar real handles might say, plus coming up with other handles nobody heard of so he thinks he has a free hand to dump garbage in here. "marsean." is not the same as "marsean" but you can get tricked if not paying attention to detail. Pretty simple pattern. Chaos is his payback since he hates his "orange Cheeto jesus" to the max, but has no problem trying to use quotes or otherwise to draw in comments. You cannot really imagine that Donald J. Trump and Christopher Wray and really posting on here, can you?

On most of his posts using a fake similar handle as mine, I have called it out, but he just loves any attention he gets. We've been having convos with others who have figured this out, and very few are loving it. What if nobody posts replies like several have said?