View Single Post
Unread November 17th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
SG,you could not be more wrong on your assumption, that I have a problem with Doc,on the contrary, I consider him a friend.
Why else I would have lunch with him,always enjoy his company,and sharp wit,(you have to fight to contribute to the conversation, cause his talking not stop lol) and we have been txting back and forth numerous times.
As far as where I am coming from with this,i will tell you.
The board had been dead for a while ,was running out of shit to post,and then I thought back a couple years and the epic feud we had.
Granted I should have given the Doc a heads up, but I wanted his reaction to be spontaneous.
So I figured the Doc ,smart man that he is,would caught on,and if he had any doubts he would get in touch with me.
So you see, there is no beef towards any of you,i have met with you guys more then once,if a dint like your company I would not have bothered.
As you know, I am doing VERY well with the ladys,so there is no jealousy on my part.
If the Doc wants to proclaim that his is the king of all the mongering world god bless him lol
As far as my humor....as you have said.. it gets lost in this pages.
To conclude I still consider yous guys my friends.
peace.
Couple of things Bro...
1st...1drmain is not smart, I feel for him.2nd
2nd....I have had rants on here that many of the vets here know about regarding the lack of info posted on here. All you have to do is go back a few pages to last year, and the year before and you will see it. We just have to realize the Chicago Mongers suck when it comes to sharing. Now I do have some great PM guys I share with, but I am not going to put them out here, Ill let them do that, and they are terrific, but the rest.... well just forget about it, no one is sharing, plain and simple
3rd...you have to take a look at what you wrote and say it to yourself out loud, and then tell me that you were only "Joking". I still don't think so and I have read it 4 times now looking for the joking angle. Cant find it and I have a good sense of humor.
If you read it out loud to yourself, you would piss yourself off, to much venom in your rhetoric Bro, sorry but again, IMHO, you were not joking, you were spewing.
4th...Bro, you, me, 1drmain or anyone shouldnt bring the word "jealousy" into any conversation when talking here to us, or us to you... really don't have to.
Jealousy to me is the greatest form of insecurity there is in a man.
I heard that somewhere a long time ago and it just stuck with me and it is the truth.
Im thrilled you are doing very well with the ladies, as I would any of the Mongers we know and like, and become friends with.
Just one question tho, doing very well compared to whom? LOL!
It doesnt matter to me, as I look at you as a Buddy too, so I have no ill will towards you at all.
Go get 'em.
Eat 'em and smile! (Van Halen)