View Single Post
Unread August 22nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Guys it's not just your area, even in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas, it is the same people over and over, and many have turned to private messages and heck we even had a meet up for coffee with a few mongers last month to share intel.
Absolutely...I don't think it's the site even with the issues of the slow speeds last week. I just think the average participant here has nothing new to offer or chooses NOT to offer anything new. Seriously, how do we benefit from coming on the forum (even the private ones) and saying I met a hot 21 year old at XYZ MP and she gave me a BBBJ and handed me her phone number to meet outside????? All it does is cause problems for her, the MP and most importantly MY chances of getting the same or more later!
I was at the coffee meet at the Vietnamese Cafe with DaffyDuck and I think there is more info getting exchanged on the PMs and back channels. There is only so much info we want to share with the lurkers that contribute NOTHING and in many cases will fuck things up for us by taking the info we share here and run to our go to girls and say "So and so said this and that about you on MPR" These fuckin "White Knights" don't deserve any info we share so, I can only speak for myself....I don't share juicy details with MP girls in the open forum and I only review girls that I don't care if there is 34 car pile up in front of their MP all trying to get into the parking lot at the same time.
I have been doing most of my activities on Seeking Arrangement for that reason. These aren't high mileage girls and there are no reviews or he said she said BS.