Thread: 2012 Election
View Single Post
Unread September 12th, 2011
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

As depressing as this all sounds, your right Ichi, does not matter who is in charge of this GREAT Country or who is governor of Calif. we are in trouble.

I don't have any solutions, I do think the people in charge need to get there priorities straight and stop wasting $$$$ on meaningless things and focus on the bigger picture.

Some of us mongers see how money is wasted on trying to raid and close down these little MPs, even the ones that remain low key and don't seem to get vary much attention.
Some of us sports fans see how the government / congress wastes money going after some of these sports figures for lying, about the use of steroids and HGH, only to blow the case and to go back and try it all over again.
These are the things that stick out in my simple boring little world, and I know there are much more meaningful thing out there that money is being wasted on.

Last edited by AGENT69; September 13th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.